Our Event Management service is uniquely designed to focus on delivering customer-focused solutions aimed at allowing your customers to interact and have memorable experiences with your brand. We focus not just on the event at hand but more on the brand narrative and positioning of our client. We understand that for corporate organisations, every event is a marketing arena. We therefore align our focus on delivering impact that directly contributes to our client's bottom-line!
We infuse our energy and creativity into your brand; we become part of your team, we understand the mission of your business and we develop concepts and brand solutions that enable you reach your objectives. By doing this, we enable corporate organizations to communicate effectively to their audiences and obtain a return on their investment.
We have in-built expertise and capacity to handle the following:
- Comprehensive Event Management.
- Concept Development, Event Mobilization & Event Marketing.
- Delegate & Protocol Management: including online & on-site registration, airport transfers and hotel reservations; event security.
- Vendor sourcing, contracting & vendor management.
- Project plan development, event layout and event build-up.
- Risk and issues management.
- Flawless event execution, event branding.
- Post Event Reporting: measuring impact, evaluating feedback and collating data.
For your event, we can:
- Use your branding, or create a brand and logo for your conference.
- Create a website for delegates to gain information, register their participation, choose workshops and pay any fees.
- Design invitation mailings and plan a marketing campaign.
- Provide advice on agenda development, speakers and timings.
- Provide an experienced team to project manage your event and regularly report to you at team meetings.
- Help you to locate the ideal venue or series of venues.
- Provide a registration desk and comprehensive onsite support.
- Design sponsorship packages.
- Create an associated exhibition area and liaise with exhibitors and sponsors.
- Contact, brief and manage your speakers and contributors.
- Provide a stage set backdrop and expert audio visual support.
- Produce delegate packs and print collateral materials and signage.
- Design and produce delegate badges.
- Organise receptions, gala dinners and entertainment.
- Recommend professional hosts and facilitators.